- All campers strictly to book in at reception before pitching
- All quiet by 11pm
- No loud music at any time
- Speed limit of *5 mph* to be strictly adhered to.
- Cyclists to proceed with caution.
- Children must not play in the vicinity of the water and chemical disposal points or the toilet block.
- No congregating around the toilet blocks.
- Visitors are welcome but no more than 2 at a time per pitch. All visitors must report to reception on arrival and be off site by 9pm.
- No fires except BBQs / Fire Pits / Fire Bowls – which must be raised from the ground and must not be used in close proximity to the entrance to the tent.
- No gathering of wood on the site or in the local area. Wood is available from the reception.
- In the interests of safety, BBQs should be sited well away from the entrance to tents.
- On no account should spent BBQs be taken inside tents or caravans, as the residual fumes can still be threatening to life.
- Fires should not be left unattended in any circumstance.
- Well behaved dogs welcome – but on a lead at all times. Any fouling must be picked up immediately and disposed of. A designated bin is available on site.
Any person contravening the regulations may be asked to leave the site.