Reception & tourist information point
The reception office and tourist information point are located at the entrance to the Park. Park administration and information on local attractions are available throughout the day. Reception is open from
9am to 6pm.
Laundry, toilets and shower facilities
Separate male and female modern toilets and showers of the highest standards are provided. Each comprises 6 toilets and 6 showers (one of each for wheelchair users), mirrors, sinks, hair dryers for the ladies and electric shaver points for the men.
Disabled toilets, showers and baby changing
In addition to the wheelchair facility in each of the shower and toilet areas, there is a dedicated room were a large shower area and disabled toilet are provided. A baby changing facility is also available in this room.
Other facilities available
- Laundry room – washing machine and dryer
- Communal freezer and fridge (freezer for ice blocks only)
- Dish washing area
- Small shop in reception open from 9am to 6pm.
- Chemical waste disposal point
- Fully serviced pitches provide individual water, electric and grey-water drainage points
- Fire Pits and BBQ s permitted but must always be kept raised from the ground
- Fire Pits for hire at reception, Wood sold separately
- Children’s play area and large open spaces
- Cycle Hire from the local community hire scheme can be arranged.
- For more photographs please see the gallery
- Warden on site and available up to 8pm; except in response to an emergency.